Hippogriffs and Basilisks

Two words...Harry Potter. I guess it's actually a name more than it's just two words. I have just recently been cordially introduced to the Harry Potter series. Now, I have always known it was there but I was never into it and I always thought people were odd when a new book would come out and they'd stand outside all night to get it. I UNDERSTAND NOW!!! They are sooooooo WONDERFUL!!! I feel like such a nerd now. Like I know what all the mania is about. It's so much better and more interesting than the twilight series. Like I seriously can't put the books down because there's just such a wonderful mystery and one thing leads to another and I just love it! J.K. Rowling is a very  good writer! Whenever i finish a Harry Potter book I have to get the next one immediately. Is it just me or are the books strangely addictive? It's crazy how addictive they are! And the movies are too! I think my favorite movies are the Deathly Hallows Part 1&2. I was so sad when the second part came to a close. But I look forward to reading the other books. I am almost done the fourth book which is the Goblet of Fire. Three more after this one. So yeah that's really it. I wanted to share my love for Harry Potter with you. :) Depulso.

Comments

Popular Posts