Overwhelmed

Well hello. Have you ever felt overwhelmed before? Who am I kidding of course you have. Everyone has. Well I'm feeling the pressure right now. With the musical coming up and my grades and projects and tests, sometimes I feel like I'm going to pass out when I think about it all. My mom tells me to do one thing at a time but I just can't when I have them all on my mind. I've learned to just sit back, plan out how I'm going to tackle each subject, and go from there. Especially when it comes to schoolwork. I have a test coming up that seems like it will be impossible to pass because there's so much material on it. I'm so stressed for it and don't even know where to start. So this is why I'm posting this here post. To help other people who are feeling overwhelmed with schoolwork and anything else. Just sit back, take a deep breath, close your eyes, and try to think about each individual subject like there's nothing else to do.

Comments

Popular Posts